Booking Terms for all Maenporth Holiday properties at Maenporth Estate, Maenporth, Cornwall, TR11 5HN, as featured on our website – https://www.maenporthholiday.co.uk
On arrival, please register with the Maenporth Estate at the Leisure Centre.
1. Maenporth Holiday acts only as Agents for the Owners of the accommodation and the Contract of Letting is between the Client and the Owner.
2. The person making the booking is responsible for the property and ensuring that members of the party observe all aspects of their obligations. To comply with the Owners’ insurance requirements only the maximum number of persons on the Booking Form may occupy a property, otherwise the Owners will have the right to refuse entry and no refund will be due.
3. Under no circumstances can the booked holiday period be extended beyond the initial booking, except by the prior written agreement of the Owners. Any property occupied is strictly on the basis that the accommodation is for holiday use only. The Client will be held liable for any costs incurred through any delayed departure.
4. Clients may occupy the property from 4pm on the day of arrival and must vacate by 10am on the day of departure.
5. Provisional reservations can be accepted online or by telephone and must be confirmed within 3 working days by our receipt of a completed Booking Form and your non-refundable deposit (or full payment if booking within 8 weeks of your holiday). Once a booking has been confirmed the Client is responsible for the total rent due and must be paid at least 8 weeks before the commencement of the holiday.
6. Clients will be responsible for any charges incurred as a result of any breach by the Clients of these Conditions (e.g., breakages, damages, loss, additional cleaning etc). You will be responsible for any damage done to the property or its contents by your party.
7. The Owner may in addition require a security deposit to be paid by the client prior to occupation of the property. This money will be refunded promptly within 14 days of the end of the holiday less the reasonable cost of repairing any damage for which the client is responsible and for the reasonable charges for additional cleaning beyond the normal cleaning regime for the property.
8. If for reasons beyond the control of the Owner a property is not available on the booked date, for example through damage by fire or flood, all advance payments made by the Client will be refunded in full and the Client shall have no further claim upon the Owners.
9. Please ensure that your party has adequate insurance cover for the period of your holiday for any eventualities, including any cancellations that may occur.
10. Any member or members of the Client’s party can be excluded by the Owner from taking part in this booking if the Owner has reason to believe that nuisance or damage has been or will be caused to others. In this event no refund will be due. Clients must always observe the Maenporth Estate and Owner’s terms. The Owner and their agents have the right to inspect the property during the holiday.
11. Every reasonable effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the description of the property. All information given to you is believed to be accurate. Should you find on arrival any damage or non-working items it is important to notify the Housekeepers and Owners immediately so that matters can be rectified.
12. The Clients are responsible for taking reasonable care of the property. Any losses or damage must be paid for. The Clients are to ensure that the property and all equipment is left clean and tidy.
13. The linen provided will not normally be changed during the period of your holiday. Please note bedding for cots is not provided. Towels are not always provided, but most houses do offer them, please check the details on the house website page. Towels are not provided for the beach or swimming pool.
14. Smoking is not permitted in the properties.
15. Any complaints regarding the accommodation, or any shortages or defects should be reported to the Housekeeper and the Owners immediately so that they can investigate the situation and take any necessary action.
16. For your security and convenience, our card payment facility is powered by Stripe – the trusted Level 1 PCI Certified service provider that handles billions of pounds in transactions for thousands of businesses around the world. We accept Visa, MasterCard & American Express https://stripe.com/about
17. Any articles left by the Clients, if located, can be forwarded on receipt of a minimum handling fee of £10 plus postage and packing.
18. Pets are not allowed in any of the properties.
Dave Roberts & Melanie Garside